Now you know.
Thanks to Wee Shannon of the West for pointing me in this direction.
Was Bowie still gay in 1975? I can never figure out exactly when he started digging girls. Either way he's not very convincing when he's flirting with Cher. Hmmn. Maybe that's too much to ask of a man.
Funniest comment from Shannon: "I almost didn't recognize [Cher] wearing all of those clothes."
Cheers
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I don't really have time to let this all download, but I've watched enough to know it is beyond campy. It's creepy. Creepier than a pony tail in a box at the back of some skinny guys garage.
X McL. (dig the new mysterious moniker!)
Well, Mr. Anonymous -- if that is your real name -- rest assured that I am no longer skinny, and am creeped out by the thought of touching dead hair in the street.
Love the new moniker. Mysterious suits you. You should get a cape!! No I'm serious. Really.
Cheers
Post a Comment