Friday, June 22, 2007

Ashes and Snow

I know that I dropped a TedTalk on you a while ago, but that site never ceases to amaze. Cate dug this one up, and I should have posted it a while ago.

Note that if you have trouble watching the video here, or want to surf the TedTalk site (recomended) and still haven't figured out that most of the titles in my blog are links, click through... HERE!

TEDTalks : Gregory Colbert

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Gregory Colbert's video, as well as an exhibit of his photography, is permanently housed in an impermanent place: The Nomadic Museum. No worries, though, it will probably never come anywhere near where you live. Since 2002 it has visited Venice, New York, Santa Monica (i.e. suburban L.A.) and now Tokyo. I'm thinking that Canada is pretty far down the list.

Cheers

No comments: