So Mika had some screen-time today and she asked me to find her a site "Where you can put clothes on girls and change their hair and stuff." Basically she wanted a paper doll game without having to cut the clothes out and paste them to card stock.
So being both a librarian and a man who gets mistaken for being gay way too often -- I'm flattered, but I can't figure it out -- I found the best site ever.
http://www.i-dressup.com/gamelist_by_az.php
If you want to see what Mara Hoffman's spring 2007 collection looks like (including shoes and accessories) or look ahead to Anita Dongre's fall lineup (Robin Hood Chic) or Dolce & Gabbana's fall collection (Gaudy. Like, Joan Collins gaudy) you've come to the right place.
If you didn't realize that Tom Cruise has his own line of fashions well, you can be schooled on his threads. (Mostly inoffensive. Which incidentally was his path to super-stardom. Now he's "largely offensive" and I await the backlash with glee.)
If you have even a passing interest in clothes click through. Trust me.
Cheers
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment